ICF Mentor Coaching
Empowering you to become the coach you aspire to be
I am a registered Mentor Coach with the International Coach Federation. As a coach and coach trainer I have a sound understanding of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics required for credentialing. I'm passionate about supporting coaches to deliver high quality coaching with confidence.
As your mentor I will help you to:
- increase confidence in your ability to coach effectively
- gain a deeper understanding of yourself as a coach
- clarify your personal coaching style
- expand your knowledge of the ICF Core Competencies and Code of Ethics
- coach for sustainable client transformation
- align your coaching with ICF standards
- process through your credential application with the ICF.
The mentoring process
- exploring more fully the meaning of the ICF Core Competencies and how to apply them
- reviewing and debriefing coaching session recordings
- coaching practice with follow-up reflection and discussion
- identifying and applying new ways of working with clients
- utilising practices that enhance your coaching presence and effectiveness.
"Anna makes every session relaxed and enjoyable, and she fully understands every element of the ICF requirements. She is always present throughout our mentoring sessions and has great empathy and understanding. These coaching sessions have enabled me to move ahead rapidly as a coach."
- Christine Jull, Coach and Mentor
ICF Coach Credentialing
Mentoring is one of the requirements to become a credentialed coach with the ICF.
Ten hours of mentoring is required if you are taking the Portfolio or ACSTH pathway to credentialing.
- A minimum of 3 of the 10 mentoring hours must be one-to-one coaching with a mentor.
- Group mentor coaching may count for a maximum of 7 hours towards the mentoring requirement.
Contact Anna to discuss your coaching goals.